"Shamrock Electrical's planned out program was perfect for our construction schedule across our 2 projects - Rosehill Public School and Auburn North Public School. With safety as key for school projects, they were proactive in their forward-thinking to ensure we delivered for the Principals and DOE."
Jeff Jackson, Senior Contract Manager - Grindley
Scope of Works:
- New learning centre with 10 classrooms and upgrade of the existing administration building
- Power and light, communications and wifi, fire detection, security, intercom, access control, CCTV, PA system and period bell, AV, solar, new substation, duress alarm in accessible toilets
- Completion of design
- Relocation of existing in ground security, fibre backbone, and PA systems to allow the new building structure to begin. Involved new pits, new trenching, new pipes, all done without any downtime experienced by the school
- Relocate main switchboard at the start of the project to allow demolition of a small building – no downtime to school, connections were done out of hours.
- Linked the new building to the main campus distributor which was 180M away from the building